Friday, March 25, 2011

A Gift.


I did this as a gift for an old friend who passed away a long time ago. It also gave me an opportunity to try something I've toyed with on other occasions. I don't normally like to post my more personal works because of what they mean to me, and I prefer to keep what's in my heart to myself. However, I feel that the best way to share this with someone who's no longer with us is to share it with the world.

This is also one of the few occasions where the I based the girl off of a single piece of reference. I found a stock photo from a blog that follow that I thought was simple yet beautiful. Be sure to check out Anna Marine's blog. She's a fantastic artist who's done several book covers that carry a terrific old world feel to them.

http://anna-marine.blogspot.com/

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment